Nature and Nurture - Spring Yoga Retreat Day
Time & Location
About the Event
Nature and Nurture - An Spring Day Retreat of Yoga and Wellbeing
Join me for this special day retreat in the Shropshire countryside to reset, renew and revitalise your body and mind.
As we transition into Spring, our bodies naturally want to stretch after winter hibernation and our energy moves upwards and outwards. This is a time to be inspired by nature, revitalise and nurture your intention for growth...
Our retreat will be held at The Straw Lodge at Fordhall Organic Farm. An eco friendly building with a bright, airy room complete with fully opening bi-fold doors, offering breathtaking views of open fields and sky.
Our day will consist of:
- Gentle flowing yoga practice to release the cool energy of winter and energise the body and mind.
- Mindful woodland walk to awaken the senses and connect with nature. (In the case of bad weather, this will be replaced by a mindful craft activity.)
- Ayruveda inspired healthy homemade lunch.
- Restorative yin yoga practice to release built up tension and let go into stillness.
- Nurturing yoga Nidra to completely relax and recharge.
- Herbal teas and homemade snacks.
The day costs £90.
(A deposit of £10 is required on booking with the balance due by 8 April.)